skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jody in Chile!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
New Address!
I have moved here and have a new address. Here it is:
Jody Schisel
General Jofre 41
Dpto. 908
Providencia, Santiago de Chile 7530139
Letters are welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Favorite Student Quotes
"She is angry because he shit on her." (Instead of "cheat on her")
"Be sure to clean your bottom everyday."
Q: Who is your mother's favorite actress?
A: I want give it to your mother.
Q: Your partner is going to Alaska. What will he need for his trip? What should he bring?
A: Lots of clothes, and a spear to kill seals.
Q: What suggestions do you have for someone who wants to start a diet?
A: Suicide...Not really, but prepare for the worst days of your life.
"In the future, people will wear shirtless uniforms to take photos."
Places I've been!
Here's a list of some of the places I've visited while in Chile:
~Pomaire
~Cajón del Maipo
~Viña de Mar
~Pucón
~Valparaíso
~Buenos Aires, Argentina
~Arica, Chile
~La Paz, Bolivia
~Copacabana, Bolivia (Lake Titicaca)
~Isla del Sol, Lake Titicaca
~Puno, Peru
~Cusco, Peru
~Machu Picchu
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(37)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
▼
September
(1)
New Address!
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(3)
About Me
Jody Schisel
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment